A MODERN CLASSIC SCOMADI TT125CC Scooters Coming to India
Technology Data TL125
Carburettor vacuum diaphragm type
Following an intense period of development and Euro 4 preparation at our new manufacturing facility in Thailand, Scomadi are delighted to confirm that the new Scomadi TT (Turismo Technica) 125 cc model is anticipated to start arriving in the UK during June 2018. The definitive availability date will be confirmed in the next few weeks. Scomadi has also incorporated many new features some resulting from listening to customer feedback.
The new features include:-
- Metal bodywork – Leg shields, side panels, rear floorboards and cast aluminium headset base
- Speedometer – Trapezoidal shape with full digital read out
- LED daytime running lights
- New “Slim Style Body Styling” providing extra driver and passenger leg room and improved foot to ground positioning
- Slim style dimensions:-
- Maximum panel width – TL560 mm / TT420 mm
- Handlebar height – TL982 mm / TT1005 mm
- Handlebar Width – TL670 mm / TT 690 mm
- New plush ride suspension system offering longer travel and improved shock absorption characteristics
- New colour range – Old English White & Crimson (Dual), Old English White & Oxford Blue (Dual), Oxford Blue, Panther Black, Stratos Silver, Old English White. The initial delivery will contain Black, Silver Oxford Blue and Old English White & Crimson (Dual) with the other colours to follow on subsequent deliveries
Scomadi joins the Indian soil with the AJ Performance Company, Pune-based company. The design of the Scomadi Scooters is a classic scooter in the Lambretta GP format. The first TT 125 model of the Scomadi family is to be heard.
Scamadi was founded 13 years ago by Frank Sanders and Paul Melchi. Started from small build hand scooters. Later, models were presented to compete with former front companies. After the launch of the TT 125 model,Turiismo Lagera 50, TL 200, TL 125, TT 200 iT, Turismo Tech 125 and all the full range of Scamadi will go in.
In the first phase of May, Scamadi TDI 125 is importing and importing from Thailand. So the price will rise a bit. An ex-showroom in Pune will cost around Rs. 2 lakh. The company will offer many customization options. The 2 waved 125 cc engine that has been rolled out in Aprile will strengthen the vehicle. The engine will deliver 11 HP power at 7300 RPM. Power can reach 15 HP via upgradable Xhost.
Considering the strength of the engine, TVS NTORC 125 and the Aprelia SR 125 will be on the same range as TT 125. Body is completely classic. The weight of the bike is 100 kg. The fault tank capacity is 11 liters. The dual channel is 200 mm disk brace with ABS.
|Dimensions (mm)||1870(L) ×620(W) ×1115(H)|
|Dry Weight (Kg)||100Kg|
|Max Load (Kg)||169|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||330|
|Seat Height (mm)||780|
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, Forced Air, SOHC, 2V|
|Compression Ratio||10.5± 0.2 : 1|
|Max net power, rate (kW/r/min)||7.0/8000|
|Max net torque, rate (Nm/r/min)||9.67/7200|
|Ignition||Electronic CDI ignition|
|Chassis||Space frame tubular chassis with ABS cladded bodywork.|
|Front suspension||Double hydraulic pre load adjustable shock absorber with coil spring with anti dive linkage system.|
|Rear suspension||Coil spring with adjustable preload (4 positions) hydraulic shock absorber|
|Front Tyre||Tubeless 110/70-12|
|Rear Tyre||Tubeless 120/70-12|
|Brake:||(F) 220mm Disc/(R)Disc 200mm|
|Battery (Volts)||12 volts|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||11|
|Emissions compliance||Complies with Euro 3/4 multi-directive|
|Specification||Please note that the technical specification is subject to change without prior notice|
386total visits,1visits today